DOT Hazmat Training
NEST provides transportation safety training in several areas. Our professional staff are experienced and trained to provide dynamic training that goes beyond simple classroom material. Any area of training can be customized for your specific requirements. We provide training in several areas, the following are a small example of training…. Hours of Service (Requirements from DOT), DOT Hazmat Training Materials, Forklift Certification, Drug and Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion Certification, Record-keeping and Safety Meetings tailored to address your concerns.
- In most cases training is standardized but it is not out of the ordinary for NEST to tailor or customize your training requirements to your needs, this includes:
- Adjusting class size to your needs and time restrictions. Class size can be one student or as large as your requirements are
- Providing instructional material that matches your training goals and objectives.
- Providing attendance rosters for accountability and in some cases certification
- Provide on-site training support when training on your company equipment is needed such as lifts and forklifts.
- We provide training at your facility or ours to accommodate the schedule of your employees or to provide sufficient space for training
We ensure that all classes have as much interaction as required by students and instructors. We confirm that all lecture and classroom conversations are relevant to the stated goals and objectives of the class